Are you looking for the best MA sportsbook signup bonus? You’re at the right place! Read on and learn about your options for MA sports betting welcome promos.
- Best Massachusetts Sportsbook Sign-Up Bonuses December 2023
- Best Massachusetts betting sites with sign-up bonuses
- How do Massachusetts sportsbook sign-up bonuses work?
- How do I get a sportsbook welcome promo in Massachusetts?
- A step-by-step guide to using MA sign-up promos
- Different types of Massachusetts sign-up bonuses
- List of all sign-up bonuses in Massachusetts
- Rollover requirements for sign-up bonuses in MA
- FAQs MA Sports Betting Sign-Up Bonuses
Best Massachusetts Sportsbook Sign-Up Bonuses December 2023
MA Sportsbook Sign-Up Bonus: All sites are 100% legal & licensed by the MGC.
|DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $5, get $150 in bonus bets||Bet now DraftKings MA review|
|Caesars Sportsbook Up to $1,250 bonus||Bet now Caesars Sportsbook MA|
|BetMGM Sportsbook Up to $1,000 in bonus bets||Bet now BetMGM MA review|
|WynnBET Sportsbook Bet $100, Get a $100 Bet Credit||Bet now WynnBET Sportsbook MA|
Best Massachusetts betting sites with sign-up bonuses
You’ll find attractive MA sportsbook sign-up bonuses from different platforms. If you’re looking for the best, below are some betting sites from our list of all MA sportsbooks.
It’s almost impossible to talk about sports betting without mentioning Caesar’s. Every wager earns you rewards, allowing you to move up the tier quickly. The platform is also known for its lucrative bonuses and competitive odds.
Dubbed the king of online sportsbooks, BetMGM offers diverse sports for you to bet on. These sports include those you can follow live. It’s an equally reputable brand, which is at par with Caesar’s.
From bet spreads to moneylines, FanDuel offers different ways to wager on your favorite sports. It has a user-friendly interface, making it a great option for beginners. Not to mention, you can expect fast and convenient payments.
Bettors in Massachusetts will love DraftKings for its betting options, such as props, parlays, and teasers. It’s not only a place to wager, but it’s also where you can play fantasy sports
How do Massachusetts sportsbook sign-up bonuses work?
As the name implies, it’s a bonus for sportsbook users after signing up. The specific rules can vary depending on the type of bonus.
For example, some might require an initial deposit of a certain amount. Meanwhile, it can also have wagering requirements. You must know the terms to maximize each bonus.
In most cases, what you have to do is to sign-up. It means creating an account, which is necessary before you can place a bet. Such can automatically trigger the bonus but are subject to conditions that vary from platform to platform.
Speaking of how Massachusetts sports betting sign-up bonus works, it’s also crucial to discuss some requirements. Here are some things you need to meet to qualify for the bonus.
- Minimum deposit: Some platforms require you to reach a certain deposit amount before getting the bonus. For instance, you can get $20 if you deposit $100 upon signing up.
- Time limit: You may not have the time to claim the bonus. You might miss the bonus if the time limit has lapsed.
- Wagering requirement: It refers to the number of times you must bet before qualifying for the bonus. For instance, you must bet ten times if the wagering requirement is 10x.
- Betting Restrictions: Some sportsbooks can also limit the events at which you can use the sign-up bonus. For instance, it can exclude some leagues.
- Maximum Withdrawal: Different sportsbooks will have varying minimum and maximum withdrawal requirements. You might be unable to withdraw your money if it does not pass the limit.
How do I get a sportsbook welcome promo in Massachusetts?
There are several ways to get the MA sportsbook sign-up bonus, including those we’ll discuss below.
Create an account
Creating your account is the most common way to get an MA sportsbook sign-up bonus. In most cases, you’ll need to provide a valid email and password. The email will contain a verification link, which you need to click to continue using an account.
Deposit real money
Most bonuses will require a minimum deposit. For example, you might need to make a $500 first deposit, and you can earn 20% cashback. The rules can vary from platform to platform.
Refer a friend
Some sportsbooks will give welcome bonuses to new users who refer new members. The bonus activates once both of you meet the minimum requirements. For instance, such can include making a minimum deposit or following the wagering requirement.
A step-by-step guide to using MA sign-up promos
The specific steps can vary. However, in most cases, it’s a straightforward process. Here are the things to do:
- Start by creating an account in your sportsbook of choice.
- Verify your account through your email or another method the sportsbook supports.
- Make your first deposit.
- In some cases, you’ll also need to enter a promo code.
- Start betting on your favorite sports, leagues, or events.
- Meet the wagering and other requirements.
- Claim your bonus.
Things to watch out for
In some cases, you might not receive the MA sports betting bonus. If this happens, it could mean something wrong that made you unqualified for the bonus.
For instance, the bonus can be exclusive to Massachusetts bettors. If you’re from another state, check the platforms that support your location. In addition, you might have also not met the minimum wagering requirement. Keep betting to meet such and qualify for the promo.
It could also be because your verification is pending. Submit the necessary documents to claim or withdraw your bonus.
Different types of Massachusetts sign-up bonuses
The options are plenty. However, some of the most popular MA sports betting welcome promos are those listed below.
Bet credits & insurance bets
Don’t be afraid of losing your first bet. Some sportsbooks might issue a refund if you lose, which is an insurance bet. It can reflect as a bet credit, which you can use on your next wager.
Deposit match bonus
The sportsbook will match the deposit. For instance, if you deposit $100, the sportsbook can match it 100%. You’ll get $100 more that you can use for betting on the platform or in specific sports.
No deposit bonus
Some sportsbooks will not require making any deposit. You don’t need to fund your account to claim your bonus. Nonetheless, it can still be subject to various conditions.
List of all sign-up bonuses in Massachusetts
- Caesars Sportsbook Massachusetts: Enjoy first bet insurance of up to $1,250. Plus, you’ll get 1,000 reward credits and 1,000 tier credits. It’s one of the most generous offers in the state.
- BetMGM Sportsbook Massachusetts: Receive first bet insurance up to $1,000. When your first bet loses, you will be refunded with the same amount not reaching more than $1,000. The rollover requirement is 1x.
- FanDuel Sportsbook Massachusetts: Make a first bet up to $1,000 and get a full refund if you lose. The minimum bet to qualify is $10. You cannot transfer or withdraw the free bets, so you’ll need to play them.
- DraftKings Sportsbook Massachusetts: Wager $5 on any marker. Win or lose, regardless of how much you bet, you’ll receive $200 free bets. It will be given as eight tranches of $25 free bets.
- BetRivers Sportsbook Massachusetts: Get your first risk-free bet worth $500. Sign-up, bet up to $500, and when you lose, you’ll receive up to $500 betting credit. The minimum deposit is $10 with a 1x play-through requirement.
- WynnBET Sportsbook MA: Receive a total of $800 first bet insurance. Every day, on your first four days as a player, you’ll receive up to $200 for your losing bets.
Rollover requirements for sign-up bonuses in MA
Also called the play-through requirement, it refers to the number of times you bet to get a bonus. This is done by most sportsbooks, so you can’t instantly cash out your winnings. Instead, it encourages you to bet more, which is typical for online gambling sites.
Example of a rollover requirement
Let’s say that the sportsbook requires a minimum deposit of $20. If the wagering requirement is 10x, you must spend $200 ($20 x 10) in bets before claiming your bonus. You’ll get the bonus whether you win or lose in your bets.
FAQs MA Sports Betting Sign-Up Bonuses
Yes, you can sign-up for multiple sportsbooks and get a bonus from each. Meet the minimum requirements of each platform to qualify.
You must be at least 21 years old to qualify for a bonus and play in sportsbooks in Massachusetts.
It depends. Some might require inputting a sign-up promo code, while other sportsbooks will not. More so, some promo codes are exclusively emailed, so watch out.
In most cases, there are wagering requirements. It represents the number of times you must bet before claiming the bonus.
The most common reason for having sign-up bonuses is to attract new players by offering a reward. In addition, it can also encourage depositing more money and betting more to meet the minimum bonus requirements.